Have Questions? We’ve got answers.
We value your relationship at State Farm. We want you to feel confident and happy with our products, services, and people. We will help you do whatever you feel is best even if that means cancelling your policy.
To cancel your State Farm insurance policy, please call your agent .�Your agent may ask you to make a written request to cancel your policy.
We offer discounts and insurance policies to meet your needs throughout different chapters of life. If you call to cancel, ask your agent about what policies, discounts, and options are available to you.
You can contact us at 800-782-8332 (800-STATE FARM).
For calls during business hours, your call will be directed to an agent near you. For calls after-hours and on weekends, your call will be directed to a Customer Care Center representative. Spanish-speaking representatives are available by calling 877-274-0543.
No. A policy number is an alpha-numeric code unique to each individual policy at State Farm. An account number is a 10-digit number associated with a State Farm Payment Plan (SFPP).
If you have questions about your policy or payment plan, please contact your agent.
Duplicate payments are defined as: two or more payments made on the same insurance policy or State Farm Payment Plan (SFPP) account, for the same dollar amount, and processed on the same business day.
To minimize the impact to you, State Farm�handles duplicate payments as follows:
- Only one payment is processed if multiple payments are made using the same bank account and submitted within 15 minutes of each other.
- Payments are processed if different bank accounts or credit cards are used for each payment.
- Payments are processed if one or more credit cards are used. If only one credit card is used and the payments are submitted on the same calendar day, you are contacted by email and given instructions on how to receive a refund if the duplicate payment was not intended.
To change your paperless billing preferences, follow these steps:
- Log into your online account.
- From the drop-down menu next to your payment plan, select Manage paperless billing.
- Click Go.
- Select Discontinue your SFPP account paper bills.
- Receive email notice will automatically pre-select.
- Click Apply.
- Your billing preference will be applied to your next billing statement.
Please contact your agent if you have questions about your bills, payments or Renewal Coverage Offers. Your agent’s phone number and email are available on the details page of your bill.