Become the leader you envision
Transform from a functional expert to a multifaceted leader. Gain the global perspectives, tactical knowledge and practical skills you need to innovate, create value and make an impact.
Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Successful leaders understand the big picture. They recognize the complexities of our changing times, and know that business functions are not performed in isolation.
The Welch Master of Business Administration program emulates these real-world intricacies. Through this program, you will:
- Broaden your understanding of business disciplines and functional skills
- Enhance your oral and written communication skills
- Identify factors that affect global business practices
- Apply analytic and problem-solving skills to business challenges
- Gain an understanding of leadership theory, managerial skills and the global business environment
- Explore ethical standards of behavior and develop standards to guide your professional behavior
Create your own path to MBA by selecting one of five areas of concentration – or advance your career with a graduate certificate
Let your MBA challenge and transform you
A Sacred Heart University MBA will prepare you for senior positions in diverse business environments by helping you develop strong, tangible leadership qualities that organizations depend on every day.
“I’m already seeing the benefits of getting my degree at Sacred Heart in just a few short months after completing.I’ve been selected to go to my company’s Headquarters (Nestlé) in Switzerland – I’ve been invited to join a diverse team of 15 marketers from across the world to work on digital programs for the company. I know having my MBA with a focus in digital helped greatly in the decision making process.” – Catherine McLean, 2015
Additional Program Benefits
- An integrated core that combines interdisciplinary theory with real-world applications to develop executive management skills
- Foundational curriculum that crosses many business functions, from strategy, finance and management, to operations, accounting and marketing
- Distinguished faculty that include senior executive practitioners and high-profile guest speakers
- Student Action Learning Projects that provide real-world business experience
- Diverse and involved classmates who will challenge you, broaden your professional network, and grow your lifelong support system
- Part of SHU’s Jack Welch College of Business. a member of fewer than five percent of elite business schools worldwide accredited by AACSB International
Make a global impact with the graduate business degree of choice around the world. Apply for your Master of Business Administration today.
Welch College of Business Makes Princeton Review’s Best Business Schools List for 2017
October 7, 2016
FAIRFIELD, Conn. – The Princeton Review has ranked Sacred Heart University’s Jack Welch College of Business an outstanding business school once again. The education services company profiles SHU in the new 2017 edition of its annual book, The Best 294 Business Schools.The Princeton Review’s survey asked students at the 294 business schools about their school’s academics, student body and campus life as well as about themselves and their career plans.
SHU and the City of Milford to Collaborate on Marketing Campaign
May 4, 2016
FAIRFIELD, Conn. Students from Sacred Heart University will be assisting the City of Milford s Economic Development Commission (EDC) to create messaging, design, copy and a media plan for a full marketing campaign to attract businesses and demonstrate that Milford is a place for startups, those looking to expand and grow their business and those looking for a new home.
Milford Patch: Town Creates Plan with SHU to Attract New and Growing Businesses
April 13, 2016
Milford Patch: Town Creates Plan with SHU to Attract New and Growing Businesses: Milford s Economic Development Commission (EDC) has teamed-up with Sacred Heart University students to create messaging, design, and media plans for an enhanced marketing campaign to attract even more businesses to the City. With an increase of businesses moving to Milford in recent years – 394 new businesses last year alone- the City sees huge opportunity.