#Board #of #dentistry #florida
Apply Online to NSU or Schedule a Campus Visit Today
Here’s why you will appreciate NSU’s College of Dental Medicine.
- First private dental college established in Florida.
- An innovative doctoral curriculum devoted to primary and comprehensive care, and medically complex and special needs patients.
- Faculty preceptors provide early introduction to clinical settings and the dentist/patient relationship.
- Postdoctoral residencies in endodontics, operative dentistry, oral surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, prosthodontics and general dentistry.
- Research areas of biomaterials, clinical product testing, regenerative medicine bioscience, and oral epidemiology and oral health policy.
- Student research opportunities for both predoctoral students and postdoctoral residents.
- Community outreach includes Give Kids A Smile Day, oral health education, international missions, and Florida Mission of Mercy.
- Clinical rotations and experiential service learning opportunities build clinical skills.
- Interprofessional practice with pharmacy students.
- First U.S. dental college established in partnership with a College of Osteopathic Medicine.
The synergy of our faculty, students, and staff results in the daily pursuit of excellence.
The Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) prepares general dentists, during the four year curriculum, to serve their patients and community with clinical excellence and compassion.
Highly competitive dental residencies provide advanced education across a range of dental disciplines and specialties.
Graduates of non-U.S. dental schools will appreciate our advanced three year curriculum resulting in a D.M.D. degree.
You’ve earned your degree; now stay connected with NSU and the College of Dental Medicine.
Benefits and Services
The Alumni Society of the College of Dental Medicine welcomes members to reconnect with NSU.
Support the mission of Nova Southeastern University and Florida’s first private dental college.
Dental Alumni Society
Alumni of the College of Dental Medicine run their own network. Get to know the board of directors and discover career opportunities in the field.
Stay current and advance your practice through professional development.
Courses and Events
High-quality professional development courses cover the most current information.
Earn a continuing education (CE) certificate that demonstrates your competency in highly focused topics.
The more you learn, the more you earn with our rewards program.